- 11.05.13 EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13 EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
- 09.19.13 EAM RFID Solutions Exhibits at MRO Europe 2013
- 08.07.13 EAM Worldwide Outfits First Airbus Aircraft with RFID Dual-Memory Enabled Life Vests
- 07.30.13 Fitzwright Survival: New Canadian Repair Station and Distributor
- 06.10.13 ANNOUNCING EAM AUXILIARY KITS
- 06.19.13 Safe Seal RIFD-Enabled Onboard Tampering Detector Introduced
- 06.24.13 AVIATION WEEK: Life Savers
- 05.28.13 EAM Worldwide Now Offering RFID-Enabled Survival Kits
- 05.20.13 EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at EBACE 2013
EAM Recognized as a Boeing Performance Excellence Award Recipient
Miami, Florida – EAM Worldwide has been recognized as a 2011 Boeing Performance Excellence Award recipient. EAM is one of 407 companies that received Silver status out of thousands of Boeing suppliers.
“We are honored to receive this distinction. Our team works hard to meet the needs of Boeing and all of our clients with quality diligent service,” states Monica Abarzua, Director of Client Services.
The Boeing Enterprise Supplier Tool (BEST) is used to track and determine suppliers’ annual performance. The report measures delivery, quality and overall performance GPA. GPA is determined by qualified evaluators from Supplier Management, Engineering, Supplier Quality, Finance and Engineering. Based on the BEST system, Silver status denotes EAM as exceeding expectations; executing deliveries with 98% accuracy and 99.8% quality for over a 12-month period. Silver status GPA falls <4.8 but >3.8.
This recognition emphasizes EAM’s commitment to meet the expectations of its clients by providing accurate deliveries on the date promised.BEST Recognition
ABOUT EAM WORLDWIDE
EAM Worldwide has over 60 years of experience as a leading manufacturer of aviation safety equipment. Providing exceptional service to the aviation and marine industries, EAM helps support the financial and operational sustainability of each client. EAM has a history of integrating the latest technology into its core products, including its patented RFID enabled vest. EAM also offers RFID solutions to streamline in-cabin equipment tracking and inventory management. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, EAM also has a global sales office in Dubai, UAE.