- 04.30.13 EAM RFID Solutions Speaks as Expert Panelist at RFID Journal Live
- 04.16.13 PAX International: EAM Unveils its First Evacuation Slide at AIX 2013
- 04.10.13 APEX: EAM Takes on Zodiac as it Makes Foray into Evacuation Slide Market
- 04.10.13 ATW: EAM Worldwide to Break A320 Slide Monopoly
- 04.09.13 EAM Worldwide Showcases Evacuation Slide at AIX 2013
- 02.12.13 AVIATION WEEK: Logistics Data Is Key To Cutting Supply Chain Costs
- 01.14.13 MIAMI HERALD: In case of emergency, Hialeah’s EAM Worldwide
- 01.08.13 EAM Recognized Again as a Boeing Performance Excellence Award Recipient
- 01.07.13 Aero-Engines USA Conference Invites EAM RFID as Expert Panelist
- 12.03.12 EAM RFID Solutions Official Member of ATA Spec 2000 Committee
EAM Recognized as a Boeing Performance Excellence Award Recipient
Miami, Florida – EAM Worldwide has been recognized as a 2011 Boeing Performance Excellence Award recipient. EAM is one of 407 companies that received Silver status out of thousands of Boeing suppliers.
“We are honored to receive this distinction. Our team works hard to meet the needs of Boeing and all of our clients with quality diligent service,” states Monica Abarzua, Director of Client Services.
The Boeing Enterprise Supplier Tool (BEST) is used to track and determine suppliers’ annual performance. The report measures delivery, quality and overall performance GPA. GPA is determined by qualified evaluators from Supplier Management, Engineering, Supplier Quality, Finance and Engineering. Based on the BEST system, Silver status denotes EAM as exceeding expectations; executing deliveries with 98% accuracy and 99.8% quality for over a 12-month period. Silver status GPA falls <4.8 but >3.8.
This recognition emphasizes EAM’s commitment to meet the expectations of its clients by providing accurate deliveries on the date promised.BEST Recognition
ABOUT EAM WORLDWIDE
EAM Worldwide has over 60 years of experience as a leading manufacturer of aviation safety equipment. Providing exceptional service to the aviation and marine industries, EAM helps support the financial and operational sustainability of each client. EAM has a history of integrating the latest technology into its core products, including its patented RFID enabled vest. EAM also offers RFID solutions to streamline in-cabin equipment tracking and inventory management. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, EAM also has a global sales office in Dubai, UAE.